SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Fashion world first as Louis Vuitton uses 360 degree technology to showcase designs
There was a chance for fashion fans to get a very special look at Marc Jacobs' latest Paris fashion show for Louis Vuitton.
In a world first, the brand used 360-degree technology that allows web users to adjust their camera angle as they watch the footage, as if they were sitting in the front row at the catwalk presentation.
For more information, visit the fashion house's dedicated facebook page: www.facebook.com/louisvuitton
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.