SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Naomi Campbell breaks down on Oprah as she says: 'I'm striving to be a better person'
The emotion was all too much for Naomi Campbell as the supermodel sat down for a heart-to-heart with Oprah Winfrey.
Naomi, 39, broke down in tears in the chat show queen's sofa as she admitted she has a furious temper and agreed she "saw red" when she didn't get what she wanted.
In the hour-long chat, which airs in the US on Tuesday, Naomi says: "It comes from a deeper place, from another type of emotional disorder."
Oprah appears not to hold back, asking the London-born beauty: "Are you just a petulant diva?"
Naomi tells the American TV host: "I'm striving to be a better person" and admits she feels sorry about her outbursts.
Recent incidents have included her walking out of a news interview when asked about reports of a 'blood diamond' allegedly given to her by former Liberian president Charles Taylor, and a reported altercation with her New York chauffeur.
"I feel remorseful. I feel ashamed. I feel for them. [I think,] 'What have I done to them?' If I've hurt them," she insists.
In the audience supporting Naomi was her Russian tycoon boyfriend Vladimir Doronin and her mum Valerie, who spoke about her daughter's childhood.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.