SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Agyness Deyn makes 'mean' acting debut in short film
British supermodel Agyness Deyn has strutted down the most important runways, proven herself as a designer and shown that she can carry a tune with rock group Five O'Clock Heroes.
And now the famous beauty has revealed she has even more tricks up her sleeve by displaying her acting chops in short film Mean to Me.
In the 13-minute movie, which premiered in New York in February, Aggy stars as a glamorous young woman living in Manhattan during the Great Depression. She struggles as her lover, played by Law & Order's Linus Roache, leaves her for a wealthy heiress.
The model's role in the Hitchcock-inspired film, directed by Peter McGough, allowed her to keep her ties to the fashion world. The elegant wardrobe that she donned for her part was created by top American designer Zac Posen.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.