SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Feathered friends: Anne Hathaway and co flock together at 'Valentine's Day' premiere
First it was all about black, then shades of cool blue, now a new red carpet fashion trend has flown in to Hollywood.
This week, at the US premiere of Valentine's Day, the leading ladies of the film stepped out in frocks featuring plumes or feather-effect details.
Leading the way was Anne Hathaway, gorgeous in an electric blue minidress adorned with feathers around the bust.
Also working the look was Jessica Alba, who conjured up images of a peacock in her vivid green minidress. The pretty brunette, attended with her music executive husband Cash Warren, and she wasn't the only one there with her other half.
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were stealing loving looks on the red carpet. And Demi's strapless dress also had a feathered effect trim.
She's apparently rekindled her romance with Justin Timberlake, but Jessica Biel stepped out solo at the launch of the ensemble romcom this week.
The 27-year-old star wasn't short on admiring glances, though, as she donned a stunning one-shouldered red and white gown.
Valentine's Day follows ten interconnecting love stories set in New York. And the common theme is the pressures brought by the most romantic day of the year.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.