SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
First glimpse of Claudia Schiffer's blossoming baby bump
Five-and-a-half months into her third pregnancy, and Claudia Schiffer is glowing with health.
That much was evident as the German supermodel took her children to school in London this week.
As she made her way back home, 39-year-old Claudia's burgeoning baby bump was visible under her loose-fitting fawn-coloured tunic dress.
The new arrival will make an appearance in May. He or she will be a sibling to six-year-old Caspar, and five-year-old Clementine – Claudia's children with her British director Matthew Vaughn.
"We are delighted with the news and can't wait to add to our family," said the couple on announcing the pregnancy last week.
Claudia and Matthew married in May 2002 following a romance the blonde beauty called "love at first sight".
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.