SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Birthday to remember for Kate Moss as long-term love Jamie Hince proposes
While she may have been happy with a new pair of shoes or perhaps a designer handbag, Kate Moss was given the most special gift of all for her 36th birthday at the weekend - an engagement ring.
According to the Daily Mail, the British supermodel is set to marry her musician love, Jamie Hince.
Kills guitarist Jamie, who has been dating the Croydon-born beauty on and off since 2007, flew out to Mustique where Kate was working on Saturday.
And with a diamond ring that Kate's father-figure Philip Green helped to choose, Jamie, 40, popped the question on the evening of her birthday.
"Kate was stunned," a friend of the couple says.
"It was the first time they had been alone together in quite a while and it was extremely emotional.
"Kate and Jamie are in a very good place, they already live together and this is the next step to settling down for good."
It's a big step for 36-year-old Kate, whose lifetime love was always considered to be Johnny Depp - her boyfriend of four years in 1998.
But Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny has explained in the past why their relationship was not meant to be: "I don't think I was very good for her. So what we did was right - we walked away from each other."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.