Lily Cole and fellow beauties launch this year's provocative Pirelli Calendar
Six months after their shoot in exotic Brazil, many of the statuesque beauties featured in this year's Pirelli Calendar were reunited in London to launch the annual publication.
Cambridge student Lily Cole was joined by Pearl Lowe's daughter Daisy and Dutch model Marloes Horst at the event, held at London's Billingsgate Market.
The glam trio spent a week in June being photographed by US snapper Terry Richardson for the calendar, which is given as a corporate gift to important Pirelli customers and celebrity VIPs every year.
Other girls appearing on its pages include Orlando Bloom's Australian girlfriend Miranda Kerr and British model Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley.
The 30 seductive shots for this year have been described as "a return to the natural, authentic atmospheres and images of the Sixties and Seventies where naturalness prevails over technique."
Those turning up to help launch the new edition included Sophia Loren – who appeared in the calendar in 2007 – and Tamara Beckwith.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.