SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Heidi Klum: from new mum to Victoria's Secret model in no time
Less than six weeks after giving birth to her fourth child, Heidi Klum was strutting her post-baby body on the catwalk at the Victoria's Secret Runway Show on Thursday night.
After promoting the annual fashion extravaganza in Times Square on Wednesday, Heidi and the other gorgeous angels paraded the lingerie brand's sexiest looks.
Top models Alessandra Ambrosio and Orlando Bloom's girlfriend Miranda Kerr revealed nearly all in racy ensembles, while Heidi opted for a more covered-up but equally eye-catching look.
The thirty-six-year-old mum, who hosted the show this year, also took a surprise trip down the catwalk, looking sensational in an outfit made from a purple corset and tulle skirt.
Despite her impressive figure, Heidi revealed that she hasn't quite returned to her pre-baby body and would like to lose another stone and a half.
"I embrace that I have more curves right now," she said, explaining that special latex outfits were made for her.
"When you have a baby, you can't really know if in five weeks' time you're like everyone else over here," she added, referring to the other models.
Among the star guests catching Heidi's return were the Black Eyed Peas, who performed, Jay-Z, Richard Branson and Michelle Trachtenberg.
The annual lingerie show will be broadcast in the US on December 1.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.