SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Heidi Klum - from the maternity ward to the catwalk in just six weeks
It's no secret that Heidi Klum knows how to get back into shape pretty quickly after giving birth.
That much was evident back in 2005 when she walked the runaway for Victoria's Secret less than two months after welcoming her son Henry.
But her latest feat is perhaps her most incredible.
It has been confirmed the mum-of-four will be back on the catwalk once again as the host of the annual fashion show on November 19 – just six weeks after she had baby Lou Sulola Samuel.
Making her the envy of mums everywhere, Heidi said last month that her post-baby plan was to take it easy.
"I don't know if I'm going to try to get ready for the show," the 36-year-old. "I'm going to totally play it by ear and see what happens.
Describing her as "superwoman", boss of the lingerie retailer Ed Razek said: Victoria's Secret is thrilled to have her back. There is no one like her."
Fellow Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who herself welcomed a little girl Anja back in August, echoed those sentiments, saying: "She can do it all."
"She's a great mum and she's got so much going on. She's an inspiration."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.