SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Love at first sight' for Seal and Heidi Klum as baby Lou Sulola Samuel arrives
So the rumours were true – Seal and Heidi Klum did in fact welcome their new daughter, Lou Sulola Samuel on Friday October 9.
The Hollywood couple confirmed the happy news on Monday night, when Kiss From a Rose singer Seal released a moving statement.
"It's difficult to imagine loving another child as much as you love your existing children," writes the 46-year-old. "Anyone who has a family will tell you this. Where will one find that extra love?
"If you love your existing children with all of your heart, how then can one possibly find more heart with which to love another?"
"On Friday, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:46 pm, the answer to this question came in the form of our fourth child and second daughter," he continues.
"Lou Sulola Samuel was born, and from the moment she looked into both of our eyes, it was endless love at first sight. She is beautiful beyond words and we are happy that she chose us to watch her grow over the coming years."
The couple are already parents to five-year-old Leni, the model's daughter from a relationship with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore, Henry, four and Johan, two.
German beauty Heidi, 36, who recently took Seal's surname Samuel, has said that the new arrival will be the last addition to the couple's family.
"We're outnumbered. Four is perfect. Three is a lot. But four? It's a lot of work. We're hands-on, and we feel like this is what we can handle."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.