SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Hair's to you mum: Kingston and Gwen sport matching quiffs at her fashion show
Click here to see more celeb kids with funky hairstyles
The saying might go "like father like son", but take one look at Gwen Stefani's son Kingston and it's clear who the little boy is taking after – in the style department anyway.
With his blonde hair teased up into a quiff, the cute three-year-old was the image of his famous mum as he joined her backstage at her New York Fashion Week catwalk show.
It might have been Gwen's big night, but she was happy to share the limelight with Kingston, her elder son with musician husband Gavin Rossdale.
Once the lights went up the singer's new L.A.M.B. range was firmly in the spotlight, though.
The collection for Spring/Summer 2010 was heavy on Eighties looks, including animal print pieces, off-the-shoulder Flashdance style tops and acid-wash jeans.
Models, many rocking Gwen and Kingston's bouffant 'do, also went down the runway in punk-influenced ensembles.
Standout pieces included studded suspenders attached to ultra-tight skinny black jeans and lace tights combined with a body suit.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.