SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Expectant Heidi Klum bravely tackles glitzy LA event in towering heels
Two ways to show off a bump - equals two very good looks.
Heavily pregnant with her fourth child, Heidi Klum wore a flowing tunic and trousers, valiantly teamed with heels that would even challenge shoe addict Victoria Beckham.
The appearance with husband Seal at an event in LA was one of the last before giving birth to her little girl – a sibling for the couple's other kids, Leni, her five-year-old with ex Flavio Briatore, Henry, three, and Johan, two.
Meanwhile, enjoying America's Labor Day holiday with her family, surfer dude Matthew McConaughey's Brazilian girlfriend took a more casual approach.
Camila Alves, a model, showed off her rounded belly in a bikini and long skirt – a combination that's something of a uniform for her.
Just last week, she thrilled celebrity baby watchers, looking like a goddess on the beach in a similar outfit.
While the Latin beauty is only on her second and may be contemplating a whole squad of surfers, ubermum Heidi is convinced this child is her last.
"We're outnumbered... four is perfect" she says.
The German cover girl is also amazed by her explanding shape.
"The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It's huge," the 36-year-old told a US publication candidly. "The thighs, the butt - everything explodes in the end."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.