- Celebrity style
- Royal style
- Get the looks
- Fashion campaigns
- Celebrity news
- Red carpet
- Style files
- Kate fashion
- This week I'm wearing...
- Obsessive cosmetics disorder
- Talk Becky Talk
- What Rocked My World This Week
SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Interior designer Amy Morris' top tips are:
1. Less is more – When designing your house, you can tend to get over excited and buy more than you actually need, we all have clutter and we have to remind ourselves if we actually need it, and where exactly we would put it.
2. Lighting design – Lighting is a very important feature in your home, a lighting designer is essential in order to create the mood in each room.
3. Wall paint – Investing in the right quality wall paint adds richness and depth to a room. It is a small cost in the grand scheme, so paying for the best paint in the market will have you feeling very confident with your interiors.