SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Jennifer Lopez sizzles in revealing scarlet gown
All eyes were on Jennifer Lopez as she stepped out at the Billboard Music Awards ceremony on Sunday.
The songstress was sizzling in a racy, scarlet Donna Karan dress that made the most of her famous curves with its sheer chiffon slip over hotpants and plunging neckline. Gold strappy Jimmy Choo, minimal jewellery and cascading curls completed the look.
J-Lo was being honoured with the Billboard Icon Award and she also took to the stage to perform.
CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR THE FULL GALLERY
Also at the prestigious music awards ceremony was Colombian singer Shakira. The stunning popstar was head-turning Julien Macdonald blue knee-length number featuring sheer side panels.
The mum-of-one, 37, was joined by her footballer boyfriend Gerard Piqué.
Rapper Nicki Minaj went for a more revealing look, sporting a floor-sweeping Alexander McQueen gown with a multi-cutout bodice that put much of the music star's décolletage on display.
Sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner caused a stir when they arrived on the red carpet.
Kendall was showing off her incredible model physique in a tight-fitting, white halterneck backless top paired with high-waisted purple shiny trousers and silver heels.
Kylie, meanwhile, was matching her sister in a white, spaghetti strap dress with white heels that laced up her carves.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.