SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The Grammy Awards' most memorable dresses
From the gorgeous and the glamorous to the weird and wacky, The Grammys guarantee a variety of outfits.
In 2000 Jennifer Lopez stepped out in a showstopping green Versace gown that won a place in Grammy history, and in 2011, Lady Gaga caused a stir when she hatched from an egg. This year, with the likes of Katy Perry, Pink, Taylor Swift and Rihanna gracing the nominations list, Sunday's red carpet outfits won't disappoint.
Other memorable get-ups from one of the music industry's biggest nights include Katy Perry's all-blue ensemble, Fergie's translucent orange dress by Jean Paul Gaultier and the sheer, ruffled gown Rihanna wore in 2011.
As musicians and singers alike prepare to walk the red carpet, we look back at The Grammys' most memorable outfits.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.